Wednesday, April 11, 2007

take me


Take me on that tempest’s night,
when flowers fold beneath torrents,
to the secret place where you hide,
unfilled lonely spaces in your heart.

And softly i will come near,
gently touch you enclose you,
melt into you like rays from a fire
on a sharp winter night.

Then you will find me deep within,
a tempered white river flowing dreams.
Love’s unrepressed residual
removed from silence from Time.

Then you will know what i am
always. i am your lived days,
your precious laughter and tears,
and their net worth their everything.

i have come into the placid pool
reflecting your grace a gentle smile.
Epiphanies like stars in your eyes,
chart the blessed course of my life.

*Photo credit to Diddý from the awesome and mystical land of Iceland

1 comment:

Tilly said...

I miss reading your words...

I can't really describe everything "they" conjure up..so..I won't...here anyway..

very beautiful love